The Evenflo Symphony DLX All-In-One Car Seat now offers parents superior E3 Side Impact protection to keep their child safe alongside features that help make installation as easy as possible. This All-In-One seat accommodates children ranging from 5-110 pound. with the most innovation and value on the market. Symphony DLX provides exclusive safety features like SureLATCH technology; You simply Click, Click, Push for a super-fast and super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds.
Transport your child in comfort and style in this Symphony DLX convertible car seat from Evenflo. It has an extremely easy-to-adjust harness and can be installed using LATCH or seatbelts. This car seat has 5-point harness system and side impact protection to hold your baby in place. It also has a removable head support, energy-absorbing foam and a flip-down cup holder. Its level indicator makes installation easy. Holds up to 65 lbs when facing front and 40 lbs when facing rear. Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- All In one car seat; The only car seat you will ever need
- Evenflo Symphony 65 DLX Convertible Car Seat is an All-In-One Car Seat - The only car seat you will ever need
- SureLATCH® Safety in 60 seconds! Simply Click, Click & Push for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the seat to the vehicle
- Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows
- Superior e3 Side Impact™ Protection significantly reduces the forces in side impact crashes through advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection
- Up-front multi-position recline for child's comfort while asleep or awake
Frequently Asked Questions
Has anyone used this car seat in an airplane? I'm worried it might be too wide to fit in an airplane seat. Thanks.
Yes, I have. It was not too wide. However, it was fairly heavy. I used it rear-facing, as well, and it prevents the row in front of you from reclining all the way. I'm sure I could have installed it forward-facing and it would've saved the person in front some room.
If you have the Oscala color...the red, white (gray?), and black, do you have a difficult time keeping the white portion of the seat clean?
I do have that one and I LOVE the color! Matches my grey interior perfectly. The white part is not fabric, its leathery type stuff so its really easy to wash off... a baby wipe worls just fine!
The Symphony LX in Beuford appears to have a cup holder, but this DLX does not appear to. Does anyone know if it has a cup holder?
There is a cup holder included, however it can (should) only be used during forward-facing installation according to the manual.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
- Maximum weight recommendation 110 lbs / 50 kg
- Minimum weight recommendation 5 lbs / 2.3 kg