Specifically for infants convenience for you and comfort for baby. The Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat provides comfort for your child and exclusive convenience for the ultimate value in child restraints. The Nurture Infant Car Seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and a pivoting canopy, to shade your baby.
Cradling your baby from the very first ride home. The Evenflo® Nurture™ Infant Car Seat provides your newest family member the superior safety that Evenflo is known for. We go above government standards and test all of our car seats for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
We focused on providing a safe, lightweight car seat with a removable base which makes conversion between vehicles easier. This baby car seat features an ergonomically shaped handle for a more comfortable carry and a pivoting canopy, to shade your baby. Delivering convenience for you and comfort for your baby, makes this baby car seat the ultimate value.
This baby car seat can be used rear-facing only for babies weighing 5 to 22 lbs. and can be used with or without a base. Additional accessory bases available.
- Mom-friendly, ergonomic, easy-to-carry handle.
- Separate stay-in-car base, allows for easy transfer of the carrier from home to car.
- Automotive belt guides for use without a base.
- Canopy shields baby from the elements.
- 3 shoulder harness positions and 2 crotch buckle positions for better fit and longer use.
- 5-point harness for added security.
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad.
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort.
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard. In addition to this, these seats have e3 Side Impact™ Protection, which contains 3 layers of engineered foam designed and tested to reduce side impact forces up to 50%.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
- Assembled Weight (with base): 10.3 lbs. (4.672 kg.)
- Assembled Weight (without base): 6.5 lbs. (2,95 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions (with base): 11” D x 18” W x 28” H inches
- Maximum Seated Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 11 inches (27,94 cm.)
- Installed Seat Length (includes base, handle in “Travel” position): 29 inches (73,66 cm.)
- This child restraint is designed for use ONLY in the rear-facing position.
- This seat may be used with or without the convenience base.
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this seat come with a base?
Yes, it does come with a base
Add New FAQ
- Height 19 - 29 in. / 48 - 74 cm
- Harness type 5 pt
- Orientation Forward / Rear Facing
- Additional product features Optional Car Base
- Target gender Female
- Origin USA