The Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
Promoting a proper fit! The Evenflo® Maestro™ Harnessed Booster Car Seat features 4 harness height adjustments allowing the seat to grow with your child. Then convert to a belt-positioning booster using our auto adjusting belt path to correctly position the belt to your child. The up-front harness tightening and loosing eases getting your child in and out of the seat. Side Impact Tested with an expanded zone of protection. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
- Extended use converts from 5point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- 50 pounds harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
• IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet - Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV.
• Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine!
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard. In addition to this, these seats have e3 Side Impact™ Protection, which contains 3 layers of engineered foam designed and tested to reduce side impact forces up to 50%.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this car seat fit into smaller cars back seats?
I'm not sure the size of your car, but it fit inside my 2008 Ford Focus without any problems!
Can this car seat be used rear the rear facing position?
This cannot be used rear facing. It is not for infants. It is for toddlers in the forward facing position only.
Is this carseat side impact tested?
I bought this car seat because it showed up on the top lists for safety. I also looked it up on consumer reports and it wasn't tested super high, but when I looked at their top rated seat (#1) it scored a low percentage... something like 74. This has side impact protection. I'm very happy with it. My son is 3&1/2. He weighs over 40lbs. He's sturdy and could easily go to the seatbelt setting, but I am comfortable with him being in a 5 point harness system and moving to the seatbelt over shoulder strap when he's bigger. I would make my decision on looking at the seat, price compared to something a ton more expensive and not much better and where your kiddo is in riding in the car. Are they just moving up from their infant seat? Etc.
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
- Harness 5-point
- Orientation Forward Facing
- Specification met Certified frustration-free
- Material_Composition Toddler