The Evenflo Chase LX Harnessed Booster features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 pounds. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
- Extended use converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- 110 lbs. Booster mode weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Removable head pillow maximizes child’s comfort
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Side impact tested meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and evenflo’s side impact test standard
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
- Equipped for latch and tether systems
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this seat recline at all for smaller children, or is it straight up?
This seat does not havea recline feature. It is not meant to be used with younger children. My son will be 4 in 2 months and that is the youngest i would use this seat for.
Can this car seat be rear-facing?
Per the owners manual this seat is ONLY for front facing use. It is not to be used in rear facing vehicle seats either.
Description says up to 110lbs so does the back come off converting to just a booster? Asking because of conflicting 40lbs limit with 5-pt harness?
The back does not come off. The head cushion part does raise up to whichever height is needed and reveals a spot for the seat belt.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Rating Up to 110 lbs / 50 kg
- Harness 5-point
- Specification met Certified frustration-free
- Origin USA
Add New Resource