The Evenflo Big Kid Amp Booster Car Seat gets your child excited about sitting in a booster seat! With 6 height positions, the back adjusts as your child grows, keeping the side and head support in the proper position. It also transitions into a no-back booster. Your child will love the comfortable padding around the head and body. Elastic cup holders are perfect for a juice box or a quick snack.
The Amp High Back Booster, is the perfect way to convince your child that booster seats are fun and for big kids! Inspired by the child, the vibrant colors and fun patterns along with full body padding will keep your child comfortable for long rides. The dual cup holders will keep drinks and snacks close. The one-hand full body adjustment allows the seat to be positioned at 6 different heights for a correct fit.
- 2 cup holders for drinks
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
- The Amp Booster With Backrest is for use with children 30 – 100 lbs, 38 – 57 inches tall and that are at least three years old or older.
- The Amp Booster Without Backrest is for use with children 40 – 100 lbs, 40 – 57 inches tall and that are at least three years old or older.
- 2 seats in 1 - Removable back for easy transition to an Amp no-back booster
- Easy! One-hand, 6-position height adjustment
- Always accessible elastic dual cup holders
- Pad removes easily for machine-washing
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compatable for 3 1/2 year old?
From the Evenflow web site, the Child Requirements: For Use With the Backrest Child Must Meet All These Requirements *Weight: 30 - 110 lbs (13,6 - 49,8 kg) *Height: 38 - 57 inches (97 - 145 cm) *Age: At least four years of age *Child's ears are below top of child restraint headrest For Use Without the Backrest Child Must Meet All These Requirements *Weight: 40 - 110 lbs (18 - 49,8 kg) *Height: 40 - 57 inches (102 - 145 cm) *Age: At least four years of age
Why does the blue say min wt 30 and pink min wt 40lbs.?
Because the minimum weight is 30 pounds with the back of the booster seat on and 40 pounds when you use it as a no back booster seat.
Is this convertible to a backless booster once the child reaches the height limits of the back?
Yes it is. The back also rises three or four positions before removing completely.
Add New FAQ
- Height Adjustment 6-position
- Orientation Forward Facing
- Origin USA
Add New Resource