The Eureka Tundraline is a 3 person tent built to withstand extreme wind and rain. It has a 4 ft height and over 6 ft width, and with an A-frame built of 2 pre-bent poles achieves a high amount of stability. Three reinforced guyout loops allow for securing the tent firmly to the ground. It sets up using a standard post and grommet corner attachment system, and the doors are shielded by single-point vestibules created by the fly.
Inside there are 8 storage pockets to sort gear, and the sleeping area retains heat in adverse weather conditions. Four interior mesh roof panels can work with vents in the fly to maintain air flow.
- Sleeps 3
- 6 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in floor
- 4 ft high center
- Single-point vestibules
- Four interior mesh roof panels
- Three reinforced guyout loops
- Two pre-bent A-frame poles
- 8 storage pockets
- Post and grommet corner attachment set up
- Inner sleeping room is sewn in place
Add New Logo