The Eureka Timberline 4 is a mid-range hiking tent and is the 4-man equivalent of the Eureka Timberline 2. As such, it sports all of the same features such as: Eureka's 5-pole A-Frame design with 1/2" aluminum composition, durable shock-corded eaves and hooded front and rear flies. An optional vestibule and annex offer the Timberline 4 further rain protection and storage.
The Timberline 4's 5-pole A-Frame design provides it with greater stability while the poles' 1/2" aluminum composition ensure their durability without adding excessive weight. Its shock-corded eaves provide the Timberline 4 with even further stability as well as maximizing wind resistance. Its hooded front and rear flies allow the Timberline 4's windows to remain partially open during rain, providing ventilation in any weather.
- 5-pole A-Frame design constructed from 1/2" aluminum
- Shock-corded eaves can withstand even the most powerful winds
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric allow for maximum airflow
- Twin-track side opening door
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps 4: 7'2" x 8'7" floor size