The Eureka Sunrise 9 is a camping tent built to maximize airflow. It is identical in construction to the Eureka Sunrise 11 and 8, but in this case with a 9 ft x 9 ft floor size that accommodates 4 or 5 people. There are vents at the top and bottom of the doors and 2 in the roof, as well as 4 large zippered windows to ensure air flow. The fly is hooded on all 4 sides allowing for some additional protection from the rain.
The interior has 2 built in water bottle holders, a hanging tiered storage shelf, a corner floor organizer and a wall organizer with a mirror. The floor is made of durable 210D poly oxford, and the frame is made of fiberglass.
- Sleeps 4 or 5
- 9 ft x 9 ft floor size
- 2 pole square dome tent design
- Durable fiberglass frame
- Clips, and ring and pin/rod pocket assembly
- Door vents top and bottom
- 2 mesh roof vents
- Fly is hooded on all four sides
- 4 large zippered windows
- Hanging tiered storage shelf
- 2 built in water bottle holders
- Corner floor organizer
- Wall organizer with mirror
- 210D poly oxford floor