The Eureka Spitfire 2 is a basic 2 person tent for general outdoor use. It is similar to the Eureka Spitfire 1, but is large enough to accommodate 2 people and features a bathtub floor with taped seams to withstand splashes of water. Set up is handled with a basic post and grommet system. The frame is made of light DAC Featherlite aluminum, and consists of 2 poles that are secured to the body with clips. This tent uses 2 side opening doors.
Ventilation is handled by mesh panels and a poke-out vent in the fly with zippered access to allow it to be sealed in heavier rain. The 4 storm guyouts on the fly allow it to be secured in stronger winds, and 2 interior storage pockets allow for organization of gear.
- Sleeps 2
- 10 ft 9 in x 5 ft 10 in x 4 ft 4.5 in
- 3 ft 7 in center height
- 2 pole hoop tent with vestibule
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame
- Post and grommet corner attachments
- 2 side opening doors
- 4 storm guyouts on fly
- Mesh panels
- Poke-out vent in fly with zippered access in mesh roof cloth
- 2 interior storage pockets
- Bathtub floor with taped seams
Add New Logo