The Eureka Spitfire 1 is a small basic tent built to be well ventilated. It is similar to the Eureka Spitfire 2, but built for just one person. Mesh panels and a poke-out vent in the fly allow for air flow. Built with a triangular design, the frame is built with 9 mm DAC Featherlite aluminum to be light and durable, and the tent body attaches to the frame with a few clips and basic post and grommet assembly.
A large side entry and 3 ft 4 in center height allow for easy entrance and exit. There are 4 storm guyouts on the fly to keep it secure in higher winds, and an inside storage pocket helps to organize gear.
- Sleeps 1
- 9 ft x 3 ft 6 in x 2 ft 2 in
- 3 ft 4 in center height
- 2 pole hoop tent with vestibule
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame
- Post and grommet corner attachments
- 2 stakes to secure tent body; clips attach tent body to frame
- Large side entry door
- 4 storm guyouts on fly
- Mesh panels
- Poke-out vent in fly with zippered access in mesh roof cloth
- Inside storage pocket