The Eureka Scenic Pass 2 is a 2 person tent built for camping in wilderness conditions. This tent is built for spring, summer and fall camping, and features a bathtub floor to resist standing water or splashes. The frame is built with DAC Pressfit poles for durability and light weight, and uses standard post and grommet assembly. The fly design allows it to be rotated for easier tent access, and can create an exterior vestibule for outdoor storage.
2 side-opening twin-track doors are built with two layers: 1 mesh panel and 1 fabric panel. This is done to keep insects out, and with the addition of zipper covers also helps to keep rain out. Storage is facilitated by 4 interior pockets and a gear loft.
- Sleeps 2
- 7 ft 5 in x 4 ft 11 in floor size
- 3 ft 8 in center height
- Fly with vestibule wings for exterior storage
- DAC Pressfit Aluminum Frame
- Post and grommet assembly
- 2 side-opening twin-track doors - 1 mesh panel and 1 fabric panel
- Zipper Covers
- 4 Interior Pockets
- Gear Loft
- Bathtub Floor