The Eureka Pine Lodge is a cabin style tent that sleeps 8. It can be set up by 2 people in less than 10 minutes using a color-coded frame, clips, and ring and pin assembly. The 150D StormShield polyester is built to be durable, and includes an extra fly on the top to help protect from the rain.
The "easy-slide" front door opens and seals without the use of a zipper, making it kid-safe. There are four windows in the sides and a window in the front door, as well as an extra back door. The walls are vertical to maximize space, and the fly extends out to an awning to create extra shaded area in front of the tent.
- Cabin style design
- 10 ft x 12 ft floor
- Single wall construction
- Freestanding, color-coded exoskeleton frame, clips, and ring and pin assembly
- 150D StormShield® polyester
- "Easy-slide" front fan door with window
- Inverted T-style back door
- Large ridge vent
- 150 StormShield® polyester fly
- 4 large windows on sidewalls, zippered covers
- Vertical walls
- 4 interior pockets
- E! Power Port
- Fly/Awning in 150D polyester