The Eureka RapidClean Step Handheld Vacuum was designed specifically with stairs in mind. Multi-Surface Cleaning—The RapidClean Step features an on/off brushroll and a bare floor brush that flips down to easily clean non-carpeted stairs and other hard surfaces. Flip the bare floor brush up and turn on the brushroll to deep clean carpeted stairs and upholstered furniture. The 28 foot reach system includes a 25 foot cord, 3 foot stretch hose and crevice tool to save time while cleaning and effectively clean in hard to reach areas. This model also features easy roll wheels to protect hard floor surfaces and make cleaning easier and a powerful 6 amp motor for superior cleaning performance.
- Bare floor brush to easily clean non-carpeted stairs and other hard surfaces
- On/Off brushroll switch to clean carpets or safely clean bare floors
- 28 ft reach systems with a 25 ft cord, 3 ft hose and crevice tool
- Soft easy roll wheels won't scratch or nick hard floors
- Powerful 6 amp motor for superior cleaning performance
- On/Off brush roll switch to clean carpets or safely clean bare floors
- It is made only to be used in 120V outlets
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work on carpeted stairs? Does the brush rotation stay effective and does it pick up well?
Yes, use it to clean the steps and all corners and it picks everything, better than the main big vacuum.
Where can you get a round brush an extension hose for the 41A?
The perfect fit is in the Electrolux Automotive Vacuum Kit KIT01N. This kit comes with a 5 foot extension hose, plus one crevice tool, one wide nozzle, and an adapter. But you don't even need the adapter. The hose fits perfectly on the Eureka as is.
Add New FAQ
- Motor 6 amp
- Outlet 120 V
- Cord 25 ft.
- Origin China