Easy to operate, this thermometer turns on and begins reading the temperature with one press of the trigger. Clear text displays the measured temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. A laser light aids in aiming, and can be turned on or off. In addition, the readout display features a backlight which can be turned on if needed.
- Measure below-zero and super-hot temperatures
- Red laser pointer for precise aiming; Distance Spot Ratio 12:1
- Engineered to high precision standards
- Auto shutoff in 15 seconds when idle & Low battery indicator
- Powered by one standard 9V battery; Continuous 14 hours battery life
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the range 58 to 1022 Deg F, -58 to 1022 Deg F, or -43 to 1022 Deg F?
Per the booklet that came with it: Temperature range: -50 to 550 C / -58 to 1022F.
Can this thermoter show the results on screen in °C instead °F ?
Yes, left button switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Can this thermometer be used for lye soap making?
Add New FAQ
- Operating Temperature 0-50℃ (50-122℉)
- Storage Temperature -20-50℃ (-4-122℉)
- Resolution 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
- Repeatability ±1% or±1℃
- Response Time and Wavelength 500ms and (5-14)um
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.95(fixed)
- Distance Spot Ratio 12:1
- Accuracy ±2% or 2℃
- Temperature Range -50℃～550℃ (-58℉～1022℉)
- Battery One 9V battery
Add New Resource