The Roverbeats Unify uses updated wireless technology to adapt audio systems with Bluetooth capability. This small, compact device enables devices and stereo audio systems to be wirelessly controlled with Bluetooth 4.0 and EDR (Enhanced Data Rating). It features A2DP and AVRC profile functionality to stream high quality audio from a media source and is designed to provide a standard interface to control TVs, stereo audio equipment and other A/V devices.
The Unify Bluetooth receiver have a 200mAh battery, allowing it to provide up to 10 hours of continuous quality music playback for car systems, home theaters, smart phones, and tablets. With a quick recharge time of only 2 hours, it's easy to recharge and resume the music. With NFC capability, the Unify can quickly connect with any other NFC enabled device in the matter of seconds. It's also created with the versatility to easily adapt via A/V, RCA, and 3.5mm jack input. It's quick to set up and extends wireless control to up to 33 feet (10 meters).
- STREAM WIRELESSLY: Enables traditional speakers with 4.0 bluetooth for wireless audio streaming from a range of 33 feet.
- RAPID RECHARGE: Runs for an extended period of up to 10 hours on a full charge. No interruptions, no problems.
- VERSATILE EXTENSION: Easily adapt via A/V, RCA, and 3.5mm jack input. Plays well with home theaters, stereo systems, and car stereos.
- MINI DESIGN: Compact and lightweight build to easily tuck away and take on your travel
- NFC-CAPABILITY: Amplify the audio of your NFC-capable smart devices with a simple hand gesture. Simply ouch your smartphone or tablet to the bluetooth adapter and connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use it while charging?
Yes this can be use while charging.
Does this have to be turned on every time i plug it in or does it automatically turn on when there is power?
You'll have to turn it on. Also it turns off automatically if you don't use it for a while.
While playing from a phone, can a different phone connect by clicking the bluetooth pair button on the phone?
It woul only play 1 phone at the time, as long as all the phones have been sinc to it, it would play the one phone you wish to listen from.
Add New FAQ
- Bluetooth Version Class 2, 4.0 + EDR
- Output Port 3.5mm audio
- Power Input 5V 1A DC
- Battery Lithium, 3.7V 200mAh
- Recharge Time 2 hours
- Runtime Up to 10 hours
- Range Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
Add New Resource