The 50 mm Proto-X is tiny, ideal for indoor flying — and it weighs only 11.5 g, just four-tenths of an ounce. Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see the Proto-X in low-light conditions.
A 2.4GHz radio not only allows for interference-free flight — it makes it easy for multiple Proto-X helis to fly at once. A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery, USB charge cord and spare rotor blades are also included in the ready-to-fly package. All you need to add are two "AAA" batteries!
- Lights add to the fun when flying in the dark
- 2.4GHz controller links only to your aircraft, so multiple aircraft can fly together
- Flies easily in any open indoor area
- Includes a 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery with charge and discharge protection
- Recharge quickly with the included USB charge cord
- The triple-axis, three-accelerometer gyro features an Auto-Upright system for self-correcting flight
- RTF Proto-X Nano Quadcopter
- 2.4GHz Radio
- LiPo Battery
- USB Charge Cord
- 4 spare rotor blades
Frequently Asked Questions
Do they come in different frequencies, so that 3-4 can fly together?
They will each bind to a different frequency when they turn on so they will not interfere. You can fly many more than 4 at a time.
Can you do flips with the hubsan x4 controller?
Yes! the protox with the hubsan x4 controller CAN do flips!
How long does the battery last for?
About 7-8 min.
Add New FAQ
- Age 15 years and up
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 15 years and up
- Origin China