Espressione Cafe Minuetto Professional is a solid performing espresso maker sporting a classy yet modern design. Features 15 bars of pump pressure along with a thermoblock heating system for creation of instant steam. Equipped with a Maxi Cappuccino device to produce rich creamy cappuccinos. Safety features include a high pressure safety valve, self priming temperature controlled boiler, and rubber grip handles. Convenient features such as a cup warmer on top, large capacity water reservoir with a visible level indicator, and a removable drip tray – make it easy to use and maintain. Comes with a versatile filter holder and three filters that accommodate both ground coffee as well as ESE coffee pods. Durable INOX housing with front in silver varnished ABS.
- Works with both ground coffee and ESE serving pods
- INOX housing with front in silver varnished ABS
- Large removable 1.1 liter transparent water tank
- Powerful 15 bar thermoblock pump for fast and safe heating
- Thermo cream system and Maxi-Cappuccino device optimize the temperature and frothing functions to produce smooth and creamy cappuccinos
- Error control and overheat protection to ensure proper brewing and frothing
- Creates all types of espresso based coffee beverages
- Accessories include: a versatile filter holder and three filters that accommodate both ground coffee and ESE coffee serving pods, a measuring spoon that also compresses ground coffee into the basket
- Machine operates at 110v and 1000 watts
- Measures 12 by 11-1/3 by 14-2/3 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cups can it make at once?
Even though the grounds 'holder' will hold either the 1 or 2 cup 'filter', you can't get 2 strong cups from it. We were used to a machine that would make 2 16 oz lattes with good strong flavor. With this machine it takes two passes. But this is according to our tastes. We even wrote Espressione to see if they make a filter holder that is deeper to hold a filter that we could put more grounds in. And of course they don't.
Is it normal for the grinds to be filled with water when you in screw it?
There should only be a little water in the espresso holder when you empty the used grounds. It may be that you are pacing the espresso in to tightly or too loose. After the grounds are in the holder you should tamp or press them lightly; not jamming them down, but not having them loose.
What size tamper do you need for the espressione minuto?
The one included is good enough. Just follow their instructions.
Able to make more than 2 cups at a time?
The max it makes is two espresso shots at a time- depending on how strong you prefer your coffee that is.
Add New FAQ
- Power 1000 watts
- Water Tank 1.1 liter