Using 2 standard (AA) batteries (included), the SOLO S3 provides months of normal driving protection. A new low-battery warning circuit keeps constant watch on the condition of the batteries, and provides you with both audible and visual alerts before they need to be replaced. A new AutoPower feature (programmable) automatically turns the SOLO S3 off to conserve battery lifelong-Range Radar Protection.
The redesigned SOLO S3 provides long-range warning on all radar bands including conventional and "instant-on" X-band, K-band, and Super wide Ka-band. Patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides the longest warning possible without constant false alarms. The SOLO S3 uses multiple low-noise laser sensors to provide long-range warning and the widest field of view against laser encounters. Your preferred settings are stored in memory, even when you replace SOLO S3's batteries. Or, simply use SOLO S3's factory settings, allowing you to just turn it on and go.
A new brilliant OLED display makes the SOLO S3 intuitive to use and easy to understand. Each radar, laser or SWS signal is identified and communicated to you with clear messages. Signal strength is provided using two types of meters (programmable) which include Standard Bar-graph and Expert Meter. Safety Radar Signals SOLO S3 provides unique audible and visual alerts for Safety Warning Systems (SWS) signals. These alerts, (up to 64 messages) will keep you informed of road hazards in areas using this technology. Limited One Year Warranty.
- Radar Receiver/Detector Type: Super heterodyne, GaAs FET VCO; Scanning Frequency Discriminator; Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Laser Detector: Quantum Limited Video Receiver; Multiple Laser Sensor Diodes
- Display Type: High-Resolution Graphic; OLED Display
- Power Requirement: 2 AA Batteries, or Escort SmartCord (Optional)
- Programmable Features: SOLO S3 packs 9-user programmable features, allowing you to customize it for your specific driving style
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP); 4-bit Analog-Digital Converter
- Radar Receiver/Detector Type: 4-bit Analog-Digital Converter
- Radar Receiver/Detector Type: Super heterodyne, GaAs FET VCO; Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- X-band 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz
- K-band 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz
- Ka-band 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz
- Laser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth
- Superheterodyne, GaAs FET VCO
- Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 4-bit Analog-Digital Converter
- Power-On Indication
- AutoPower (On/Off)
- Power-On Sequence
- Signal Strength Meter
- AutoMute (On/Off)
- Audio Tones
- City Mode
- Brightness Control
- Dark Mode
- Bands (On/Off)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it detect red light cameras?
No, but it does detect automatic doors at 7-11 all the way from the highway.
Will it take a visor attachment?
Yes, but it's sold separately.
Does this unit have 360 degreee or rear sensors?
Yes, no problem with detection.
Add New FAQ
- Display OLED
- Power Requirement Escort SmartCord™ (Optional), 2 AA Batteries
- Sensitivity Modes City, Auto, Highway