3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson. 3000 lumens color brightness and 3000 lumens white brightness. Fast setup; HDMI connectivity.
- High Color Brightness & High White Brightness - Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms.
- WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800) - Offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations.
- Fast, Easy Setup, Only from Epson - Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control.
- Compatible with the Latest Laptops and Media Players - Supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
- Lamps Last up to 10,000 Hours - Epson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
- Compact, Lightweight Design - Take it to the next conference room or even to the client’s location.
- Instant Off - Quickly power down the projector, pack up and go.
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) - Pause your presentation without turning the projector off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have a sound output to connect to external speakers?
Yes, it does.
In order to get a 48" height (top half of wall) how far away can we set this projector?
I'd say maybe 10 foot.
Is this projector able to be mounted to ceiling?
The projector itself does not have anything to sustain itself to the ceiling but with the base (baught separately) it is possible.
Add New FAQ
- Contrast Ratio Up to 15,000:1
- Lamp Type 200 W UHE
- Native Resolution 1280 x 800
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Driving Method Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
- Projection System 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Vertical Keystone Auto
- White Brightness 3000 lumens
- Color Brightness 3000 Lumens