Enjoy Full HD 1080p cinematic adventures virtually anywhere in 2D or 3D with the Home Cinema 2000. Images are always rich and brilliant with 1800 lumens of color brightness and 1800 lumens of white brightness. Enjoy a blockbuster film with images up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen. Use the built-in sound or your own speakers. Setup is easy. The Home Cinema 2000 comes with two HDMI ports. And, MHL connectivity turns your projector into a smart display, providing instant access to movies, videos and games from MHL–enabled smartphones and tablets.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson - Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
- Bright and Colorful - Amazing color brightness in almost any lighting.
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3–chip technology and CFine technology.
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital HDMI audio and video connection for HD quality with just one cable.
- 3D Cinematic Adventures - Enjoy 2D or thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room.
- Speaker - Includes a built–in speaker. For even more sound, add your own home theater sound system.
- Easy, stress-free setup - Get a perfectly aligned image in seconds with versatile image correction tools.
- Images up to 300" - Larger–than–life entertainment in your own home.
- MHL – the latest in connectivity - Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more.
- PowerLite Home Cinema 2000 projector
- Power cord
- Remote control with AA batteries
- CD-ROM with users guide link
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it project image within 12ft of screen/wall?
Yes, it will. The futher back the projector is the larger the image will be. As a rule of thumb, at some point depending on the projector you will loss some brightness and image quality. At 12ft this will look super sharp and bright with no issues at all.
Does samsung SSG-4100GB 3d glasses work for this model?
Yes. They work perfectly.
Can I hook up a Roku or iPad to the projector directly?
It has HDMI input, so anything that can supply an HDMI signal will work.
Add New FAQ
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution 1080p
- Screen Size Range 90-inches from 8 feet, 134-inches from 12 feet
- Lamp Life Up to 5000 hours (Normal mode), Up to 6,000 hours (ECO mode)
- Lumens 1800
- Contrast Ratio 13,000:1
- Special Features Speakers
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)