This Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 Document Scanner scans papers and other items like business or ID cards in grayscale, bi-tonal or color. It can scan both sides of one sheet at the same time. This scanner has a 75-page feeder and can handle 25 pages per minute and up to 1,200 sheets in a day.
- 75-page auto document feeder
- 25 ppm
- 50 ipm scan speeds
- One-touch scanning
- Scans both sides of a document at once
- Front control panel
- Scasn business cards or ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36 inches
- Scans up to 1200 sheets per day
- 10 user-definable scan jobs
- ReadyScan LED technology
- Includes ISIS and TWAIN drivers plus PDF, OCR, document management and business card management software; Kofax VRS certified
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 connection
- Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 document imaging scanner
- Scanner installation CD-ROM
- Nuance ScanSoft PaperPort CD-ROM
- Electronic user’s guide
- Start Here poster
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter with power cable
- Carrier sheet
It uses LED light that is energy-efficient and doesn't require warming up. It also does not include mercury.
This scanner has a 75-page document feeder. It can scan 25 ppm simplex or 50 ipm duplex (200 dpi, A4-size, Speed Priority scanning mode). It can also scan both sides at once with its dual CCD sensors.
You can scan with one touch on the LCD display. It includes 10 user-definable scan jobs, which includes Scan to PDF, or you can customize your scan jobs. The LCD screen shows each scan job with the job title and settings.
It is compatible with major document management standards and software applications. It is certified by Kofax.
It comes with Epson technologies like automatically detecting the paper size, automatically de-skewing and removing hole punches, and removing the background color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you scan photos, and do they come out well?
Yes, this scanner works great for photos.
Add New FAQ
- Minimum RAM 128