The Epson WorkForce 600 is a high-end inkjet-based all-in-one machine with scan, copy, print, and fax capabilities, as well as built-in wireless networking. Print speeds are fast, ranging up to 38 pages per minute, with a maximum resolution of 5760x1440 dpi. The flatbed platen is letter-sized, with a hardware resolution of 2400x2400 dpi. The fax feature uses a 33.6 Kbps modem and comes with a 180-page out-of-paper memory. PC-free photo printing is supported, using PictBridge-compatible devices and flash-memory card types. The WorkForce 600 also includes Auto Photo Correction, which automatically adjusts lighting to correct badly exposed photos, as well as the ability to copy and scan directly to PDF format. Printing utilizes a four-cartridge system, with one black cartridge and individual colour cartridges. High-capacity cartridges are available, as is an extra-high capacity at break. Wireless and wired networking is available; wireless printing uses the 802.11b/g standard, with support for draft-N capabilities as well. For people who want the same functionality but at a lower price point, the WorkForce 500 is available without the wireless capabilities.
- Print Speeds: 38ppm ( Black and Colour)
- Maximum Colour Resolution: 5760x1440 dpi
- Letter-sized flatbed platen
- Optical Scan Resolution: 2400x2400 dpi
- 33.6 Kbps faxmodem
- 180-page fax memory
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- Wired 10/100 networking
- Auto Photo Correction
- Copy, Scan Directly to PDF
- Replacement Ink Cartridges: T097120 Extra-High-Capacity Black, T068120 HC Black, T068220 HC Cyan, T068320 HC Magenta T068420 HC Yellow, T069120 Black, T069220 Cyan, T069320 Magenta, T069420 Yellow
- Warranty: Two Years Limited.