A complete wireless solution, the XP-420 enables printing from virtually anywhere, with or without a network — even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. Setup and navigation is a snap with the hi-res, 2.5 inch color LCD. Combine it with the built-in card slot to view, crop and print borderless photos, PC-free. Scan and share on Facebook or other cloud services with included software. Plus, a 100-sheet paper capacity and individual inks mean you'll reload paper less often and replace only the color you need.
- Easy setup and navigation - large, 2.5" color LCD
- Compact, space-saving design and great performance
- Print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Individual inks - replace only the color you need
- Scan to Facebook, plus built-in card slot
- Expression Home XP-420 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (one Black ink cartridge and three color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use only black ink if I run out of color ink ?
Yes, if only black ink document. Your print will be void of color areas on the original.
If don't use the printer at home a lot, do the ink cartridges dry out/clog quickly?
Just print a couple of pages once a week should keep the print heads from drying out. Sandy run a nozzle check and then you will have to run the head clean option this should help. You might have to run the clean head option more than once for the problem to be solved. Just print a couple of pages a week and this should solve the problem.
Is this printer compatible with Windows 10?
Yes it is.
Add New FAQ
- Connectivity WiFi Direct, WiFi, USB
- Paper Input 100 Sheets
Auto 2-Sided Printing
- ISO Speed 9 / 4.5
- Inks 4 Individual Inks
- Display 2.5"
- Connectivity Technology USB
- Max Printspeed Black White 9 ppm
- Resolution 9600