Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi certified n or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone2. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct1. And, it supports Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5" LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURA rite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
- Affordable individual ink cartridges - replace only the color you need
- Easy set up and menu navigation— large, intuitive, 2.5", color LCD and touch panel means easier navigation; easily, view, crop and print photos
- The complete wireless solution— connect to your wireless network in seconds; plus Wi-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect— easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones
- Small size without compromise— Space-saving design; great performance
- Remarkable print quality— get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Better image enhancement tools— red-eye removal, photo restoration and correction of over/underexposed images
- Brilliant results, smart value— individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs
- A smart choice— this is a recyclable product; Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Truly touchable photos and documents— instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Print customized & borderless photos— built-in card slots for PC-free printing
- Quiet operation— focus on what’s important
Print, copy, scan and more — get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution. Print from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or you can even print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone. The XP-410 features the latest in wireless standards, plus Wi-Fi Direct. And, it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Built-in card slots, a 2.5" LCD and convenient touch panel make it easy to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts, PC-free. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure it in different ways? Now you can. Much like the “MPG” ratings on new cars, there’s now an industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an “apples-to-apples” comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry-approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for inkjet printers and all-in-ones. It measures “out of the box” (default) print speeds using “real world” printing scenarios, so you can be sure you’re getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (one Black ink cartridge and three color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to remotely turn on the printer? I don't want to get up, turn the printer on, walk back to my laptop, print something, then walk...
There is no reason you should really turn it off. It has a sleep feature until something needs to be printed and then it wakes up.
Google cloud print ready?
Yes, it works with Google cloud print and the software helps to walk you through setting it up.
Is it easy to connect to an apple iPad?
I am very old woman. I am not familiar about WiFi and beginning I was very scared to purchase this printer. Yes , it was amazing! ...don't need to do anything. Just put in your Wireless Network key Number! and print it using iPad.
Add New FAQ