The Energy ESW-8 is an entry-level model subwoofer, featuring 200 watt amplified power output. In addition, it boasts Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology, and is designed to be integrated into surround sound setups. The subwoofer has an automatic power setting, powering on when a signal is present and powering off again when there is no activity.
The ESW-8 is physically smaller than the ESW-10, the other model in Energy's entry-level subwoofer lineup, as well as having about half the power output and a slightly higher and broader freqency response range. In comparison to Energy's ESW-M and ESW-V line models, the ESW-8 has much lower amplified power output and generally fewer controls for fine-tuning the subwoofer's output, though it is physically smaller than these models as well.
- 200 Watt amplified power output
- 33Hz-150Hz +/- 3dB frequency response
- 8” MPP Cone with Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology
- 40Hz-150Hz @ 18dB/octave variable low-pass filter
- variable phase control, from 0 to 180 degrees
- On, Off, and Auto power modes
- Black Ash finish
- Line In, Sub In, Speaker Level In input options
- Dimensions: 12 5/8" x 12 5/8" x 12 5/8" (add 2 1/16” for feet)