The Energy Take TWR is a 3-way tower speaker from Energy's mid-range Take Series and is suitable for medium to large-sized rooms. The speaker is designed with a 1" chambered aluminum dome tweeter for accurate sound reproduction and four 4.5" cone woofers with elliptical surrounds and rear venting for powerful bass response. It offers an RMS power handling of up to 250 watts and a frequency response of 52Hz to 23kHz. The Take TWR features advanced sound engineering to ensure that all frequencies are produced with uniform sound, wide and constant dispersion, and low distortion. It can be placed on the floor and is also wall-mountable using the included wall-mounting bracket. The speaker is magnetically shielded so that it can be placed close to video devices and is available in a black finish.
- Tapered 3-way Bass Reflex
- Front Vented
- Wall-Mountable tower speaker
- 4 x 4.5-inch cone woofers with elliptical surrounds and cast baskets
- 1-inch chambered aluminum dome tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 52 - 23 kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- RMS Power Handling: 250 watts
- Magnetically Shielded
- Black Finish
- Comes with a wall-mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 44-1/4" x 6-1/2" x 4-1/4"