The Energy S10.3 is a midrange subwoofer delivering 800 watts dynamic peak amplified power output and 200 watts continuous. This model features Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology and downward-firing bass-reflex ports, intended to eliminate sound distortion and increase output and fidelity. The S10.3 also features a fully variable phase control, adjustable to any value from -180 to 180 degrees, allowing the subwoofer to be fine-tuned to improve integration with speaker setups. In addition, this model also features a variable low pass filter, adjustable from 50Hz to 110Hz. A crossover filter switch allows for the variable low pass filter to be disabled for improved integration with a system which already includes bass management.
The main feature setting the S line apart from the rest of Energy's speakers is the inclusion of a forward-facing volume control for the speaker.
- 21Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB frequency response
- 200 Watts continuous and 800 Watts dynamic peak amplified power output
- 10" Polypropylene ceramic/glass/mica deposit hybrid cone with ribbed elliptical surround technology
- 50Hz-110Hz @ 18dB/Octave variable low pass filter
- active or bypass settings for the crossover filter switch
- -180° to +180° fully variable phase control
- low level and stereo high level (speaker level) input options
- black or 'shadow silver' finish options
- dimensions: 17.33" x 14.14" x 18.31"
- weight: 34 lbs