The ESW-V10 is a midrange model subwoofer, delivering 300 watts RMS and 1200 watts dynamic amplified power output. This model features Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology and twin rear-firing bass-reflex ports, intended to eliminate sound distortion and increase output and fidelity. The ESW-V10 also features a fully variable phase control, adjustable to any value from -180 to 180 degrees, allowing the subwoofer to be fine-tuned to improve integration with speaker setups. In addition, this model also features a variable low pass filter, adjustable from 40Hz to 120Hz. A crossover filter switch allows for the variable low pass filter to be disabled for improved integration with a system which already includes bass management.
The Energy ESW-V10 delivers substantially more power than both the ESW-C10 and ESW-10 in addition to having a few more connection and tuning options. It is also larger and heavier than the ESW-V8, but delivers greater output power and is able to produce slightly lower frequency sounds.
- 23Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB frequency response
- 300 watts RMS, 1200 watts dynamic amplified power output
- 10-inch Woven Composite Fiberglas™ Cone with Patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround
- 40Hz-120Hz @ 18dB/octave adjustable variable low pass filter
- -180° to +180° fully variable phase control
- Line In/Sub In and Speaker Level In input options
- active or bypass settings for the crossover filter switch
- high gloss black polyurethane
- dimensions: 14 5/8" x 14 5/8" x 15 5/8" (excluding 2 1/16” for feet)
- weight: 39.7 lbs