The Energy ESW-C8 is a midrange subwoofer delivering a peak of 240 watts of amplified power output. This model features Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology, intended to eliminate sound distortion and increase output and fidelity. The bass-reflex design and down-firing ports are meant to enhance these features. The ESW-C8 also boasts adjustable phase control and low-pass filter control.
In comparison to Energy's ESW-M and ESW-V line models, the ESW-C8 has significantly lower amplified power output and generally fewer options for fine-tuning the subwoofer's output. Next to the ESW-C10, it has lower power output and a slightly higher and broader frequency response range, as well as being physically smaller.
- 36Hz-180Hz frequency response
- 240 Watts dynamic and 60 Watts continuous amplified power output
- 8-inch injection molded cone with Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology
- 40Hz-150Hz adjustable variable low pass filter
- 0°, 180° settings for variable phase control
- L + R Line in/Sub in, speaker level in input types
- black ash cabinet and high gloss black baffle trim
- dimensions: 12.7" x 10.5" x 12.3"
- weight: 16 lbs