The Energy ESW-C10 is a midrange subwoofer delivering 400 watts of amplified power output. This model features Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology, intended to eliminate sound distortion and increase output and fidelity. The bass-reflex design and down-firing ports are meant to enhance these features. The ESW-C10 also boasts adjustable phase control and low-pass filter control.
In comparison to Energy's ESW-M and ESW-V line models, the ESW-C10 has lower amplified power output and generally fewer controls for fine-tuning the subwoofer's output.
- 32Hz-140Hz frequency response
- 400 Watts dynamic, 150 Watts continuous amplified power output
- 10-inch injection molded cone with Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology
- 40Hz-120Hz adjustable variable low pass filter
- 0°, 180° settings for variable phase control
- L + R Line in/Sub in and speaker level in input options
- black ash cabinet and high gloss black baffle trim
- dimensions: 17" x 13" x 14.8" (HxWxD)
- weight: 28 lbs
- maximum driver excursion: 102.6dB @ 30Hz, ground plane, 1m