The Energy ESW-10 is one of the entry-level models in Energy's selection of subwoofers. Featuring 400W amplified power output and Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology, the ESW-10 is designed to be integrated into surround sound setups. The subwoofer has an automatic power setting, powering on when a signal is present and powering off again when there is no activity.
In comparison to Energy's ESW-M and ESW-V line models, the ESW-10 has lower amplified power output and generally fewer controls for fine-tuning the subwoofer's output. Next to the ESW-8, the ESW-10 has nearly twice the power, though it is physically larger. The ESW-C10 features more input options than the ESW-10, though the ESW-10 produces slightly deeper sound.
- 400 Watt amplified power output
- 28Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB frequency response
- 10” MPP Cone with Energy's Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology
- 40Hz-120Hz @ 18dB/octave variable low-pass filter
- variable phase control, from 0 to 180 degrees
- On, Off, and Auto power modes
- Black Ash finish
- Line In, Sub In, Speaker Level In input options
- Dimensions: 14 5/8" x 14 5/8" x 15 5/8"