The Energy C-100 Bookshelf Speakers feature a compact 2-way design that allows the speakers to be placed in various installations or locations, meaning that they can be mounted on a stand, mounted on a bookshelf or installed permanently on a wall using an integrated Macromount (TM) insert included with the speakers. The speakers also include a 5.5" composite fiberglass woofer, resulting in a deep, thumping bass, as well as a 1" chambered aluminum dome tweeter, located above the woofer. These features are responsible for delivering high-quality and high-quantity low-frequencies. Another notable feature is the magnetic shielding included within the speakers, allowing them to be placed near other A/V components (such as TVs) without any risk of interference.
- MSRP: $220
- release date: December 27, 2007
- available in Cherry or Black Ash
- dimensions: W - 6.75", H - 11.5", D - 8.5"
- each speaker weighs 11lbs
- recommended amplifier power is up to 110 watts
- 5.5-inch fiberglass woofer
- aluminum dome tweeter
- includes rubber bumpers for tabletop placement