The Elgato Game Capture HD enables gamers to record PlayStation or Xbox game play to a Mac or PC and share it with your friends and fans. This product is intended for those who like to record, edit and share console gameplay. It uses H.264 encoding to capture HD gameplay while keeping the file size low. It is placed in line between the system and the TV and uses a single cable, and then uses a USB port to connect to the Mac or PC. Included software facilitates recording, and allows time-shifting to retroactively record video. It then allows one-step uploading to social media. Included Elgato Game Capture HD software allows quick editing and then transfer to other video editing programs. It is also possible to stream live HD gameplay to YouTube or Twitch.
- Records PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to a Mac or PC
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch
- Full HD 1080p capture
- Automatically adjusts game volume when user speaks through a mic
- Lag-free HDMI pass-through to the TV
- Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
- One-step sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Compact size and easy setup
- Uses H.264 encoding
1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps), 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, 288p, 240p
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- PC: Windows 7 or later, 2.0 GHz dual core CPU, sound card
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- PlayStation 3 cable
- Component adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this record with Windows 8?
Yes, it can.
Add New FAQ
- Output HDMI (pass-through)
- Input PlayStation 3 (A/V In), Xbox 360 (unencrypted HDMI)
- Interface USB 2.0