This Edsal URWM184872BK storage rack has a frame made of steel for strength with a smooth black finish for resistance to corrosion, five adjustable particle board shelves, and a 4,000 lb. capacity when the weight is evenly distributed across all shelves. It is suitable for organizing and storing items. The shelves are supported by double-riveted beams and braces for strength, and adjust in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights.
This shelving unit's rivet lock design requires no nuts or bolts for assembly. Assembly instructions are included, tools for assembly are not included.
- Storage rack with five adjustable shelves and a 4,000 lb. capacity is suitable for organizing and storing items
- Frame is made of steel for strength
- Shelves are made of particle board supported by double-riveted beams and braces, and adjust in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights
- Frame has smooth black finish for resistance to corrosion
- Rivet lock design for assembly without nuts or bolts, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
- (5) Shelf, particle board, 48" x 18" (W x D)
- (8) Upright post, 36" (H)
- (10) Beam
- (10) Brace
- Assembly instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the height of the fixed, middle shelf?
36" but if you order 4 MPC0409BLK Post Couplers you can set the middle shelf anywhere you would like it.
Can you unassemble these for moving?
You assemble using a rubber mallet to set the rivets. They can be disassembled the same way. If they were assembled/disassembled many times, I might worry that the holes in the rails would get worn and not be as snug a fit. The upper rails butt flush with the lower rails. It is better to have a 2nd person help with assembly.
Are there any rubber feet or some sort of protection on the bottom to keep it from scratching the floor all up?
Add New FAQ
- Material Particle board shelves, Steel frame
- Capacity 4000 lbs
Add New Resource