The Edsal HC30127 seven-shelf standing shelf unit is made of steel to support a 107-lb. per shelf capacity and to support a 750-lb. total capacity when the weight is distributed evenly across all shelves. This unit has lipped shelves that can be installed with the lip facing downwards to create a flat surface for storage, or it can be installed with the lip facing upwards to create a tray with shallow edges for holding cans, books, and similar items. The corner post holes on this shelf unit are punched at 1-1/2" intervals for precise adjustment to desired shelf height. This unit has cross-braces on the back, and braces on both sides and on the front for rigidity. This shelf unit has a gray enamel finish for corrosion resistance.
The assembled unit is 60 x 30 x 12 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This unit has a nut and bolt assembly. Assembly instructions, nuts, and bolts are included. Tools for assembly are sold separately.
Standing shelf units are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safer work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame or rack with open shelves. Added components such as casters, wheels, or handles are used for applications that require mobility. Standing shelf units are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Edsal Manufacturing Company manufactures storage systems and industrial furniture. The company, founded in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
- Standing seven-shelf unit made of steel to support a 107-lb. per shelf capacity and to support a 750-lb. total capacity
- Lipped shelves can be installed with the lip facing downwards for a flat surface or with the lip facing upwards to create a tray with shallow edges for holding cans, books, and similar items
- Corner post holes are punched at 1.5" intervals for precise adjustment to shelf height
- Gray enamel finish resists corrosion
- Nut and bolt assembly, instructions and nuts and bolts included, tools for assembly sold separately
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide actual assembled width dimension (less screw heads)?
Assembled width is 30.5 in.; depth is 11.75 in.
Add New FAQ
- Material Steel
- Capacity 750 lbs total, 107 lbs per shelf