Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines.
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SS, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
- Stainless Steel Column Draft Tower
- Chrome Plated Brass Faucet
- Domestic “D” System Sankey Coupler
- Single Gauge Regulator
- 5 ft. of 3/16 in. I.D. NSF Approved Beer Line
- 5 ft. of 5/16 in. I.D. Vinyl Air Line
- 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 tank (Empty)
- Drip Tray
- Spanner Faucet Wrench
- Black Tap Handle
- (1) Full Size Keg, 1/2 Barrel (124 pints)
- (1) Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- (1) Slim-Pony Keg, 1/4 Barrel (62 pints)
- Up to (2) Sixth Barrel kegs, (42 pints each)
- Up to (2) Cornelius Homebrew kegs, (40 pints each)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does beer stay fresh?
A tapped keg of beer should stay fresh 3-4 mths
Should I turn off the keg coupler and co2 when Im away ?
No. Only the top layer of the beer comes in contact with the CO2. If you are that concerned about the gas fouling the taste of your beer, consider using "Beer Gas" in place of straight CO2.
Consider drawing off a couple quarts, a day or so after tapping the keg, and putting them into the refrigerator against the day the keg blows.
Is this unit including a keg as pictured ?
No, the keg is for illustrative purposes. However, it does include everything else in that picture.
How often do you have to change CO2?
With proper CO2 you will get a couple of months out of a keg. The five gallon CO2 lasts between five and six half kegs. Smaller kegs in theory will be used faster and thus should stay fresher.
Add New FAQ
- Temp Range Low 30's to Mid 40's
- Power 105 W/1.5 A
- Input voltage 115 V/60 Hz