Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000TWIN). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines.
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a stainless steel version please see model KC2000SSTWIN, for a single tap KC2000, single tap stainless KC2000SS
- Stainless Steel Column Dual Faucet Tower
- Chrome Plated Brass Faucet (2)
- Domestic “D” System Sankey Coupler (2)
- Single Gauge Regulator
- 5ft of 3/16in. I.D. NSF Approved Beer Line (2)
- 5ft of 5/16in. I.D. Vinyl Air Line (2)
- 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank (Empty)
- Drip Tray
- Spanner Faucet Wrench
- Black Tap Handle (2)
- T-Fitting 5/16in. I.D.
- Coupler Washers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i detach the tower, cut a hole in my countertop and run the tape from my countertop? My question is there a way to plug the top of the fridge?
Yes, but be sure to get some longer bolts to secure the tower and a location for your CO2 bottle that allow you access when it's time to replace/refill the bottle. Also be sure to allow adequate ventilation of the unit so that it cools properly (as you would any refrigerator).
Can I have two different flavor kegs and have each valve give me a different flavor beer?
Also can I change the tap handles?
Add New FAQ
- Temperatures Low 30s to mid 40s degrees
- Power 105 W/1.5 A
- Input voltage 115 V/60 Hz