The P45T-A is an ATX-form motherboard from ECS, based on the Intel P45 chipset architecture. The board offers support for up to 16GB of DDR2 800 SDRAM. The graphics adapter slots utilize dual x16 PCI-E slots, which are certified ATI CrossfireX capable. The P45T-A features Realtek 7.1-Channel HD audio and a gigabit LAN controller. The southbridge is an Intel ICH10R, featuring 12 USB 2.0 ports, 6 SATA connectors, 2 PCI-E x1 slots, and 2 PCI-E slots. For further information, please see the Intel P45 Chipset report.
- Northbridge: Intel P45
- Southbridge: Intel ICH10R
- Socket: LGA775
- Memory Support: Up to 16GB DDR2 800 SDRAM
- Graphics Options: 2 x16 PCI-E
- Audio: 7.1-Channel HD Audio
- 12 USB 2.0 Ports, 2 x1 PCI-E Slot, 2 PCI Slots, 6 SATA connectors.
- Realtek Gigabit LAN Connection
- Size: 30.5cm x 24.4cm