- Rugged, Waterproof and Floating Bluetooth Speaker
- Integrated Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Stainless Steel Speaker Grill Cover (Black)
- Bluetooth: Universal A2DP Core 5 by CSR, connects to any Bluetooth device like your smartphone or Lap Top.
- Top Panel Control Buttons: Power, Bluetooth Pairing, Volume +/-, and Speakerphone Answer
- Use your Smartphone or tablet to stream music up to 33-Feet/10 m. Pairs easily to your iPhone, Android devices, Kindle Fire, lap tops and other Bluetooth enabled devices using standard Bluetooth A2DP or connect via the integrated auxiliary jack.
- The 100% waterproof acoustically engineered and sealed speaker enclosure provides a warm full sound with crisp highs and clear vocals via the dual full range integrated speakers.
- Up to ten-hours straight of unplugged music via the built in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery or use the included USB cable and USB power adapter to play and/or charge the ECOXBT via your computer, lap top, or wall power.
- The ECOXBT's 100% waterproof, rugged, and mobile design is the perfect wireless Bluetooth speaker system for listening to your music around the house, camping, hiking, rafting or backyard poolside fun. No worries, just play.
- The ECOXBT is a fantastic Bluetooth speaker and a crystal clear speakerphone. Utilize the built in waterproof microphone and enjoy hands free calls anywhere in your home, office, car, and even on your outdoor weekend adventure.
There is really no place that the ECOXBT speaker will not go. Take it to the beach, hiking and backpacking, or on your camping or boating trip. If you can get there, the ECOXBT will be there with you. The ECOXBT features Bluetooth EDR 2.1 that delivers audio wirelessly to the two built-in full-range stereo speakers and microphone, allowing you to listen to your favorite tunes or take a phone call, wherever you are.
The ECOXBT will additionally play music from non-Bluetooth-enabled portable devices via the 1/8" (3.5mm) auxiliary in jack located on the rear of the ECOXBT. The Aux-in jack connects your audio source to the full-range stereo speakers. (Note: the ECOXBT's phone function is not active when your device is only connected via the Aux-in jack.)
The rugged industrial design protects the built-in speakers from the elements when you're outdoors. The polycarbonate outer shell and rubber over mold make the ECOXBT waterproof and shock resistant while the black stainless steel speaker grill cover protects the speaker cones from damage.
The ECOXBT comes with a carabineer to clip on to your backpack to keep your hands free. Clip the case to the top of your tent, to a tree while sitting by the camp fire, or basically wherever you can click it.
The ECOXBT runs on a built-in rechargeable Lithium 1800mAh battery, as well as on the included USB to AC power adapter. The rechargeable battery provides over 10 hours of listening at average volume, and fully recharges in only 2 hours. Top panel LED indicators share information about power status, Bluetooth pairing, and charging status.
- USB cord
- USB to AC USB Power Adapter
- Carabineer Clip
- User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change the volume without changing the track, they are the same button?
A quick push and release changes track and if you hold the button down the volume changes.
Will this product play an usb flash that has music on it?
No it will not, it requires a Bluetooth connection
Can it be used with an iPod Nano
It's Bluetooth capable with any device. If your iPod Nano has Bluetooth capability, it should work.
Add New FAQ
- Power Adapter (AC) USB to AC 100-240V, 5V 1.0A
- Speaker Features Waterproof
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Connectivity Technology Wireless