- 2nd Gen 22400mAh External Battery with higher efficiency rate enable to charge an iPhone 4S 13 times, or an iPad mini 4.5 times. Portable size at 6.2 x 3.1 x 0.8 inch, 0.99lb.
- Constructed with A+ lithium-ion battery cells and build-in microchips to ensure safety use and long lifespan. After 24 months, still over 80% of total capacity.
- Rapid input charging: DC 5V 2A input(2A charger not included), twice as fast as normal 5V 1A input power banks, saving 50% of your time.
- 3 USB charging Port (2.4A for ipad, 2A for Samsung Tab, 1A for iPhone) for 3 devices simultaneously at top speed. 3 UBS port also compatible with almost any smart device with an input of DC 5V.
- 4 Integrated LED indicator show Power status. Built-in 3-mades LED flashlight that makes it easier in the dar: SOS/bright/average modes.
The upgrade enhanced version External Battery, more powerful but more compact form factor.
Especially using the most advanced chip with perfect PCB circuit board, ensure a powerfully and effective upgrade, to bring you a new experience.
A+ Lithium-ion battery: After 24 months, still over 80% of total capacity.
Upgrade to 3 USB ports (2.4A for ipad, 2A for Samsung Tab, 1A for iPhone) to allow for top-speed multiple device charges. 3 USB also compatible with almost any smart device with an input of DC 5V.
Blue LED indicator changes to on-the-front design. Helps you easily know the charging status and battery level.
Upgrade the led flashlight to 3 modes, SOS mode, highlight mode, average light mode. Especially design for outdoor activities like camping, mountain climbing, and picnics.
The textured high-grade flame-retardant plastic shell protects the power bank from damage.
Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection to protect your devices.
Automatically charging your devices when it is incorrectly inserted, auto-detect technology bringing you convenient experience.
- 1 x EC Technology 2nd Gen Deluxe 22400mAh Power Bank
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during charging of the EC Tech external battery? LED indicators. I see 3 LED constant and one flashing.
When you see one or more flashing it means it's still charging. Once all of the LED indicators are constant it means it's done charging completely.
What does all of this mean: Input: DC 5V/ 2A Input charging time: Full Charging by Standard 1A need 27-29hrs, by 5V 2A Adapter need 13-15hrs.
Since this is a huge battery with 22400 milliamp-hours (22.4 amp hours) you will need to charge it for at least 22.4 hours at a current rate of one amp (or 11.2 hours at 2 amps). Obviously nothing is ideal so you will need to charge it for slightly longer. Most cell phone chargers output 1 amp, and most tablet chargers output 2 amps. All USB chargers output 5V DC. There should be some fine print somewhere on the charger it might say Input: 110-250 V AC 500 mA Output: 5 V DC 1 A. Beware of bluetooth headset chargers as it might take up to 4 days to charge with 250 mA.
Can you charge this unit with a USB cable?
It charges via a Micro USB port. recommend getting a 2 amp charger for faster charging.
Add New FAQ
- Charging Port 3 USB
- Capacity 22400mAh
Add New Resource