The Dyson DC44 Animal Bagless Cordless Hand Vacuum is a small, lightweight hand vacuum that comes with Dyson Root Cyclone technology that is designed not to lose suction. It uses a v-ball to maneuver it. It is a bagless and cordless vacuum. This vacuum includes a tool for removing pet hair and reaching tight spaces, and it comes with a charger and docking station to charge its power.
- Root Cyclone Technology
- Cleans from floor to ceiling
- Each charge allows it to run for 20 minutes with high suction or 8 minutes with higher suction on boost mode
- Detachable long-reach wand
- Mini motorized tool for pet hair, furniture and awkward spaces
- Cleaner head pivots 180 degrees
- Patented V-Ball technology
- Bin releases with a button
- Crevice tool
- 2-year warranty, including parts and labor
- DC44 Animal vacuum
- An anti-static carbon fiber brush for hard floors and a stiff nylon brush for carpets
- Motorized floor tool
- Docking station
- Mini motorized floor tool
- Combination brush/wide debris nozzle tool
- Crevice tool
- Operations manual
- Quick start guide
- 2-year warranty
- Root Cyclone Technology: this technology uses spinning air to catch dirt and it doesn't create a loss of suction
- Dyson Digital Motor: it has a smaller and lighter motor than conventional ones, and it spins faster than regular ones
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this vacuum the entire house?
Yes it can, although it is more difficult than with a regular vacuum.
What does MK2 mean?
It stands for Mark II. It's a second version.
Add New FAQ
- Tools Included Mini motorized tool, Combination tool, Crevice tool
- Battery Charge Time 5.5 hours
- Battery Run Time 20 minutes (8 on boost)
- Battery Type Nickel Manganese Cobalt/Li-ion
- Bagless Yes
- Bin Capacity 0.09 gal
- Cleanerhead Width 8.25 in
- Suction Power 28/65 a/w
- Suitable on Multiple Floor Types Yes
Add New Resource