The Dynastar Contact Groove+ NX12 Fluid is a mid-grade ski pair designed for all-mountain trail use. The Contact Groove+ model was more specifically designed for better skilled, advanced to expert, users and is manufactured to maintain higher speeds.
The Contact Groove+ ski pair features a smaller total radius (11") which Dynastar claims will "let you quickly carve tight turns with easy and strong stability". The Groove+ pair comes adorned with a red and black metal finish outlined with the Dynastar logo. The Contact Groove+ ski pair also has a sidecut rating of 118-66-102 and a total body weight (for one ski) of 1,680 pounds.
- Mid-grade Ski Pair
- Designed for All-Mountain Trail Use
- "Auto-drive Fluid Ultimate Expert" Body Construction
- Unique Under the Foot and Cap Design
- Varying Sizes Available: 155, 162, 170, 175
- Sidecut: 118-66-102
- Radius: 11" and up
- Standard/Main Size: 165
- Total Weight: 1680 pounds
- Packing: Pair
Add New Resource
Add New Logo