The Dunlop SP20 FE is an all-season tire specifically designed for fuel-efficiency. Its extra-wide steel belts help to provide greater contact and shoulder support for improved handling while its variable pitch pattern arrangement greatly reduces road noise. Meanwhile, the SP20 FE's three circumferential grooves ensure greater wet-weather performance.
The SP20 FE's extra-wide steel belts provide greater support, road contact and shoulder support, resulting in improved handling and a smoother, more fuel-efficient ride. Its variable pitch pattern design allows the SP20 FE to produce less noise by way of computer-calculated tread block designs which produce varying frequencies which cancel each other out while driving. Additionally, the SP20 FE's three circumferential grooves enhance wet-weather performance by allowing for quick evacuation of water.
- Extra-wide steel belts help provide full contact patch and shoulder support
- Three circumferential grooves for greater wet-weather performance
- Variable pitch pattern arrangement for reduced road noise
- High-density tread compound
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester inner lining with even cord spacing
- All-season tread design with hard block edges plus wide lateral grooves with multiple sipes
- 65,000 Mile Treadlife Limited Warranty