The Dunlop SP 60 is a mid-range all-season tire designed specifically for compact cars. Its Traction Web Technology offers improved grip in both wet and dry weather while its Dimensionally Stable Polyester plies offer a more uniform shape and a smoother ride. Additionally, the SP 60's Multi-Pitch tread design ensures a quieter ride.
The SP 60's Traction Web Technology features a web-like block and groove alignment for improved responsiveness and traction in dry weather while optimizing water evacuation for improved wet-weather traction. Its Dimensionally Stable Polyester plies provide the SP 60 a more uniform shape and a smoother ride by way of intense pre-conditioning of the polyester material, resulting in less required rubber coating. Meanwhile, the SP 60's Multi-Pitch tread design features tread blocks which have been sized according to computer-optimized specifications in order to produce sound frequencies that cancel each other out, greatly reducing road noise.
- Traction Web Technology for improved all-weather traction
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester plies for a smoother ride
- Multi-Pitch tread design for reduced noise
- Lateral Tread Grooves for maximized water evacuation
- Wide, high-density steel belts
- MSI Traction Technology
- 65,000 Mile Treadlife Limited Warranty