The Dunlop Signature is a mid-range all-season touring tire designed specifically for high-performance vehicles. Its Stability Rib provides more consistent steering response while its Jointless Band technology ensures improved performance at high speeds. Additionally, the Signature's Evaqua Grooves ensure greater wet-weather performance.
The Signature's Stability Rib stays in constant contact with the road, even during high speeds and sharp turns, providing more consistent ride characteristics (steering response, driving feedback). Its Jointless Band technology provides the Signature with greater high-speed performance by reducing tire shape warping that can occur during fast acceleration. Meanwhile, the Signature's Evaqua Groves provide water with faster escape, improving wet weather performance and reducing the risk of hydroplaning.
- Stability Rib for more consistent ride characteristics
- Jointless Band technology for improved high-speed performance
- Evaqua Grooves for improved wet-weather performance
- VersaLoad technology reduces tire wear
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design for reduced noise
- Special sidewall construction for better uniformity
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester offers a smoother ride