- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects and tight spaces
- New LED smart features such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator and fuel gauge allow for optimal use
- New, compact, lightweight 8V Max Lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size, always ready and no memory effects
- Docking Station continually charges so the tool is always fully charged and ready to use
- Two-year warranty
- 407 1/2 inch, 60 Grit, Sanding Drum Mandrel
- 408 1/2 inch, 60 Grit, Sanding Band
- 432 1/2 inch, 120 Grit, Sanding Band
- 445 1/2 inch, 240 Grit Sanding Band
- 402 Mandrel
- 426 1 ¼ inch Cut-Off Wheel (2)
- 401 Mandrel
- 414 1/2 inch Felt Polishing Wheel (2)
- 429 1 inch Felt Polishing Wheel (2)
- 421 Polishing Compound
- 125 High Speed Cutter
- 191 High Speed Cutter
- 105 Engraving Cutter
- 530 Stainless Steel Brush
- 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this strong enough to sharpen blade on a lawn mower?
You can use the grit wheels to do this - you just might wear the grit down and need to replace with a new wheel. The basic tool rotates at a very high speed and should have no trouble grinding down a mower blade.
Does it take standard Dremel bits, mandrels, etc?
Yes it does.
What speed(s) does this Dremel have?
Variable speed from 5,000 to 25,000 RPM
Add New FAQ
- Voltage 8 volts
- Power Source Cordless-Electric
Add New Resource