3D printing lets you expand your creativity, build your own prototypes or take a hobby to exciting new levels. You can design or personalize items that reflect your individuality. And it satisfies your desire to learn something new and challenge your mind.
It’s fast and easy to begin printing right out of the box. The open system gives you the ability to download free, print-ready models from around the web in addition to hundreds of models, customizers and projects right at the official website. You can also print your own designs by using one of several intuitive software to bring your imagination to life.
- Easy to use software for simple customization of 3D models
- Onboard software permits standalone operation when needed
- Pre-installed extruder provides fast, out-of-box use
- Full color touch screen for optimal object preview
- Large build platform for bigger projects; Maximum build volume: 9" x 5.9" x 5.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with .obj files?
Yes. The Dremel 3D software is compatible with both .OBJ and .STL files.
How loud is it when printing?
It depends on what you print as to how loud it gets. If it's printing small pieces or sections it is very quiet, it gets loud when the print head has to travel long distances.
Does it has a heated build platform?
Not a heated build platform, PLA only.
Add New FAQ
- Internal Storage 4GB
- SD Card Up to 32GB in size
- Layer Thickness 0.004 inches 100 microns, 4 mil, 0.10 millimeter
- Maximum Build Volume 9 x 5.9 x 5.5 inches
- Operating Interface 3.5 inch full color IPS touch screen
- Extruder Temperature Up to 230°C /397°F
- Extruder Single extrusion