The new iQ Yard Training Collar from Dogtra is a small, yet powerful, electronic training collar for dogs as small as ten pounds. It features a 400-yard range, 2-hour rapid charge batteries, and is 100 percent waterproof so you can train even in the rain. With 3 different types of stimulation--nick, constant, and non-stimulating vibration--and 100 precise stimulation levels, you can customize the training and intensity for your individual dog's needs. The transmitter is easy to use and ergonomic for your comfort and doesn't have an external antenna for your dog's comfort.
- IQ Dog Training System; low to medium power for smaller dogs
- For dogs as small as 10 pounds in weight
- 100 precise stimulation level; 0 to 100
- 400-yard range
- Nick, constant, and non-stimulating vibration modes
- Blue LCD screen to display stimulation levels
- Low-to-medium power training unit
- No external antenna on the collar receiver
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- 3-bar battery life LED indicator
- 2-hour quick charge
- Colorful two-tone casing design
- Antimicrobial casing
- Receiver magnetic on/off switch
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Owner's manual
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of battery does it need? And how many?
The collar has an attached rechargeable battery. The wall charger charges both the remote and the collar at the same time. Just remember to re pair the collar and remote after each charge by simply touching the red dot on the collar to the red dot on the remote. The collar holds a charge for days at a time and blinks red when it needs to be charged.
Is this collar too large for a Shi-tzu?
It has a lot of halls on it. So it will fit your shi-tzu.
Does the transmitter work through a window?
Yes, no problem activating through a window.
Add New FAQ
- Charging Time 2 hours
- Boost Range 400 yard
Add New Resource