Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work with bio-oil?
If you are using the bio oil as a moisturizer after using the derma roller I'd say yes. But I would not put the bio oil on prior to derma rolling. The oil will stick to the roller making the growth of bacteria more susceptible. But definitely ok as a moisturizer after derma rolling.
What should I put on my face after the dermaroller treatment?
Hyaluronic acid serum or vitamin C serum.
Add New FAQ
- With the Diva d'or Derma Roller Getting beautiful skin results is fast, safe and affordable. Reduces and eliminates Wrinkles, Scars, Fine Lines, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Hyper-Pigmentation and other more
- Increases natural Collagen production and skin elasticity
- Derma Rolling at home - Avoid laser or other aesthetic treatments
- Diva d'or is the Professionals Choice for Skin Treatment at Home!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 90-days money back Warranty
- Stimulates collagen formation.
- Tightens skin and restores elasticity.
- Softens fine lines.
- Reduces the appearance of scarring.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Reduces pigmentation and sun damage.
- Improves the skin's ability to absorb topical serums, gels and creams.
Legal Disclaimer Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reduces and Eliminates: Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Fine Lines, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Hyper-Pigmentation and other Blemishes. Get Smoother, Firmer and Younger Looking Skin.
1) Disinfect the Roller Head with Medical grade alcohol before and after each use. 2) Use alcohol or a cleanser to clean your skin before the micro-needle treatment. 3) Roll over the skin while applying slight pressure in horizontal, vertical and diagonal directions on each part of the treated area. Reduce speed and pressure while changing directions. 4) Apply a vitamin and mineral enriched skin care product such as a cream, serum or mask.
Add New Resource