The DeWalt DW717 is a 10" double-bevel sliding miter saw offered by DeWalt. Powered by a 15 amp, 4,000 rpm motor, this is a durable and powerful saw. To ensure an accurate cut, the DW717 features a bevel detent system, adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate, precise miter system and a machined base fence support. A two piece blade guard system gives it some durability, and safety. This model has the best in class cutting capacity, with a dual bevel design for left or right rotation. The tall sliding fence handles 6-1/4" crown molding, and easily moves out of the way for bevel cuts. It has a 60° left and 52° right miter capacity. This is a lightweight and portable saw, weighing only 51 lbs.
- Exclusive bevel detent system
- Exclusive adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate
- Exclusive precise miter system
- Exclusive machined base fence system
- Two piece blade guard system
- Best in class cutting capacity
- Dual bevel design - left or right
- Tall sliding fence
- Miter capacity - 60° left and 52° right
- Cam lock miter handle
- Exclusive cross cut stop
- Miter detent override
- Works with DWS7085 or DW7187
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Arbor Size: 5/8 "
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6" L - 3- 1/2" R
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6- 1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 14"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat: 10- 3/4 "